BINGO is a parish fundraiser and parishioner support is extremely important. Talk to your neighbors, call your sister (or brother), make it a date night, bring mom and auntie. BINGO is a well run affair. There are door prizes, bingo games, raffles and pull tabs, plus a great concession stand that includes beer and wine.
Doors open at 5:00pm. The first game is called around 6:30pm. Come join us and support our parish!
- Management reserves the right to reduce the amount of bingo prize money from week to week based on attendance.
- You must be 18 years of age to play bingo. Any person under the age of 18 years may be within the area where bingo is being played only when accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian.
- Bingo must be called on the last number called.
- Illinois law prohibits any form of side betting or gambling.
- Sharing of bingo sheets is not allowed.
- The purchase of ONE (1) - 10 Game Bingo Book is required to be in the bingo hall and in order to play any other games.
- ONE (1) - 10 Game Bingo Book purchase is required to purchase any bingo computer package.
- Management has the right to refuse admission.
- All Jackpots over $4000 will be paid at the next scheduled Bingo event.
- All jackpots (not regular bingo prize money) will be paid by check.
- Multiple winners will split the prize for any game of bingo or raffle game. Minimum prize for multiple split is $25.00
- Check cashing up to a maximum of $100 is available at the bingo headquarter area.
- MUST have valid ID.
- Use of vulgar or offensive language will not be tolerated.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles (be diligent).
- No smoking within 15 feet of any, doors or windows.
Our goal is for you to have an enjoyable experience at St. Chris Bingo!
Have Fun + Win Prizes + Return